North America's leader in Track and Transit & Systems construction and maintenance services
RailWorks builds and maintains rail transportation infrastructure that keeps people and goods moving across the United States and Canada.
We provide railway construction and railroad maintenance services for a range of clients, from major transit authorities and transportation agencies, to industries served by rail, ports, waterways and utilities, to railroads of all sizes.
We are looking for Technical Interns for 2018 in the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Construction Management
Successful candidates will have:
- Enrolled in a college/university program full-time
- Prior experience in the construction industry is an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Self-motivated and the desire to learn new skills
Must be legally entitled to work in the US without sponsorship.