SenseTime - Research Engineer
As one of the world’s leading AI companies, SenseTime is well known for its proprietary algorithm in AI and its commercialization capabilities. We place great emphasis on talent and research, and our team is comprised of the top scholars and researchers in AI. We have also formed alliances with MIT on AI as part of the MIT Quest for Intelligence. SenseTime has so far collaborated and served over 700 well-known companies, including Honda, Qualcomm, China Mobile, UnionPay, Huawei, Xiaomi, OPPO, Vivo, Suning, etc.
SenseTime is now opening a new research lab in Silicon Valley (CA), aiming for fundamental, transformative research and development. We have open positions for Research Engineers at all levels.
- Implement, optimize, and benchmark latest computer vision and machine learning algorithms according to computation, memory, power constraints
- Build tools that will increase the productivity of teams
- Initiate and implement novel product ideas by actively integrating research algorithms with customer needs
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research and innovations in deep learning, computer vision, and computational photography
- Senior levels will lead multiple research engineering projects and manage the engineering team to meet the delivery schedule.
- MS/PhD in CS/EE or related areas
- 2+ years (5+ years for Senior Levels) in software development
- Familiar with main stream deep learning framework (e.g., PyTorch, Caffe, TensorFlow) and common computer vision libraries (e.g., OpenCV)
- Excellent programming skills in Python and C/C++
- Programming experience on mobile devices (Android or iOS) is a plus
- Network compression/acceleration and real-time inference is a plus
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date and solid knowledge in 3D computer vision, deep learning, and computational photography/imaging
Applicants should send an up-to-date resume to email@example.com or apply online via https://hr.sensetime.com/SU604c56f9bef57c3d1a752c60/pb/school.html