Systems Analyst (Ref #1911-H)
Toyon seeks individuals for systems-level analyses in missile defense, including feasibility studies, requirements analyses, operations research, effectiveness and utility evaluations, concept validation, and technology design and development studies. Analysts will use existing analytical tools and develop new tools to support analyses for a wide customer base. Typical projects require formulation of the analysis problem, analysis execution, and presentation of the results to the customer.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills, and ambitions:
· Excellent thinking and problem solving skills
· Ability to formulate concrete analysis problems from imprecise need statements
· Ability to work with others to conceptualize and solve problems
· Recent coursework or practical experience in RADAR systems analysis
· Knowledge of detection, tracking, and discrimination algorithms
· Knowledge of computer languages and/or analysis tools (e.g., C++, MATLAB, FORTRAN)
· Ability to understand, modify, and execute simulations of physical or electronic systems
· B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. degree in engineering (electrical engineering preferred)
· Minimum 2 years of industry experience
U.S. Citizenship Required. Ability to qualify for a US Department of Defense security clearance required.
Please e-mail resume to: email@example.com
WE OFFER AN EXCEPTIONAL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE!
Toyon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability