- Monitor, maintain and upgrade internal server infrastructure (hardware and software). Including assisting with hardware purchasing decisions
- Upgrade and provide elevated support of external customer servers and compute clusters.
- Plan, provision and manage Cloud server resources, and customer Cloud installations
- Manage data backups and data security
- Maintain and improve company network infrastructure including printing, VMware, VPN, firewalls, proxies, VOIP infrastructure, email server/clients, etc.
- Assist with DevOps and continuous deployment of a large-scale software product
- Maintain automated build, deployment and testing tools such as Jenkins
- B.S. (or higher) in a related field and 2+ years experience
- Experience with Docker a plus