Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for revenue growth and customer retention as part of a business-to-business integrated sales model.; The ISR is responsible for managing customer relationships by making outbound value-added contacts within the context of an established Contact Plan to their assigned account base, as well as accepting inbound calls.; While all inbound and outbound contacts will be strategically focused on revenue growth and customer retention, specific outbound call initiatives/campaigns may vary to include lead generation, account penetration, product penetration, introduction of new product/service offerings, relationship building and invitations to training events (webinars, tradeshows, etc… ).
Appropriately manages customer prospecting to connect directly with future customers. This position will focus on the target markets of clients that typically have between 10 and 30 white collar workers while handling approximately 700 accounts valued at $3M dollars. The ISR will be responsible for generating immediate, compelling customer interest, ensuring that the products or services offer sufficient value to generate a willingness to continue the sales dialogue.; The ISR should initiate exploratory discussions to schedule solid and specific follow-up sales calls in an effort to continue facilitating buying processes.
- High School DIploma or GED; Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) preferred
- One to three years’ experience in related field
- Strong business acumen
* Strong sales skills that includes a thorough grasp of professional and consultative selling skills
* A demonstrated working understanding of the customer relationship process. In depth experience dealing with mid to senior level customers
* Strong team focus with a high level of initiative to achieve goals
* Proven negotiation skills
* PC knowledge with the aptitude to learn new technology-related tools
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to provide valuable coaching, feedback and mentorship
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and OfficeMax offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.