Forward Deployed Engineer
We are looking for a Forward Deployed Engineer to join the Customer Engineering team. You will be responsible for working closely with the customers to build data and analytics solutions for their business needs.
A Day in the Life
▶ Enabling customers for success
- Understand customer’s business and requirements for the technology Innovaccer has to offer
- Measure and communicate impact to our customers. We love to measure the impact of what we do and we have saved over $800 million in healthcare cost while increasing 400 basis points in quality of care.
- Enabling customers on how to activate data themselves, either using SQL or BI tools or APIs to solve for questions they have at speed
▶ Shaping the healthcare data platform for customer needs
- Shaping data models visible to the customer
- Creating analytical views that drive a new insight customer needs
- Building actionable dashboards and reports for customers
▶ Finally, making people healthy and reducing the cost of healthcare, all while enjoying to do what you love, data!
What You Need
- SQL programming language
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Proficient in at least one programming language (like Python, R, Scala) and at least data language (like SQL)
Ability to engage with both the business and technical teams of a client.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift .
- Ability to explain technical problems or concepts in a clear and concise way to non-technical users.
- Healthcare Data experience
- Data Analytics and Visualization (PowerBI)
- Presentation and documentation skills
- Value-Based Care knowledge
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.