Software Quality Assurance Intern
Are you passionate about a flawless user experience and ensuring software does what it’s supposed to do? Looking to gain valuable experience working in an organization dedicated to improving healthcare by supporting patients, caregivers, and clinicians through the treatment journey? If so, then you might be a great fit for an internship at Human Care Systems! HCS is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Intern with 1+ years of hands-on experience to join our fast-growing team.
The Software Quality Assurance Intern will work closely with the Technology and Product teams to ensure that ResilixTM platform features and functionalities are tested thoroughly during sprints and prior to each release.
- Author, execute, and document a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Analyze test results, methods, and procedures to ensure existing functionality works properly and recommend corrective action; drive continuous improvement, developing new test methodologies and processes as necessary.
- Ensure that system tests are successfully completed and documented, and all problems are resolved.
- Sound understanding of software testing
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work fast, and produce quality work in deadline-driven situations
- Proven ability to create thorough test plans tied to business requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Conducting API testing
- Implementing regression test management system
- Working within a team environment with good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Associate's degree required in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1 year of experience in software quality assurance or related field
- Experience in health care field and FDA 21 CFR Part 11 software validation experience preferred
- Competitive hourly rate
- Energy. Open-minded, creative, and dedicated colleagues delivering tangible patient support programs every day.
- Growth. Unlimited lateral and upward experiences, learning, and leadership opportunities.
- Respect. We give you the freedom to achieve, grow without limits, and lead. We also offer a flexible vacation policy (coordinated with colleagues) and options for remote work (with some time per week in the office).
- Purpose. Help patients start, stay on, and achieve optimal experience and outcomes with treatment.
- Reward. Highly competitive compensation, stock options, and comprehensive benefits.
- Innovation. We transform the patient experience through Treatment Experience Nursing and powerful technology. RESILIX is built on a cutting-edge stack (Mongo, Express, Vue.js, Node.js) + AWS + APIs + microservices architecture.
Human Care Systems (HCS) is the Treatment Experience company – we deliver improved access, use, experience and outcomes from medicines. Our customers are biopharmaceutical companies (large to small) seeking to improve therapy initiation and adherence. We have about 100 employees and are profitable and growing.
The Resilix™ Treatment Experience Platform and Treatment Experience Nurses (TxN) allow us to provide solutions in: Treatment Initiation, Adherence Programs, Patient Services Infrastructure, Omni-Channel Nurse Support, Contact Center & Field Force Platform, Patient CRM & Digital Engagement, Patient Support Programs, Product Launch Support
HCS was founded in 2008 by Matt Hall and Thom Doyle and is based in Boston.