Machine Learning Intern
MACHINE LEARNING INTERN
Location: San Francisco, CA Commitment: Minimum 10 Week Internship
Description: Uncountable is hiring interns who are passionate about a career in machine learning. Our goal is to revolutionize industrial research and development with artificial intelligence. We're looking for motivated engineers who can help us automate the experimental processes of Fortune 500 companies.
- Pursuing a degree in CS, Statistics, EE, Mathematics, or Physics
- Computer science fundamentals (algorithms + systems)
- Software development skills
- Machine learning or artificial intelligence coursework
- Familiarity with statistics and optimization
- Experience with numerical computing such as with Numpy, Julia, etc.
- Experience with automatic differentiation libraries such as PyTorch or TensorFlow
Uncountable is not a deep learning company nor a big data company. Most of the problems we work with have fewer than 100 data points and almost all have fewer than 1000.
We take pride in our ability to be as accurate as possible with very little data. If you're excited by very challenging statistics or optimization problems, this is the place for you.