Customer Support and Business Operations
Customer Support and Business Operations (Mountain View)
Looking for talented, professional, technology skilled-individuals. Perfect for recent college grad
Position is a contract position (full time , with future potential to convert to a traditional W2 employee position
Compensation: $18-$27 / hour (depending on experience)
About the Role
In this role you will be part of a team supporting our SaaS customer platform. As a support specialist you will become a product expert who solves issues on our customer’s half. Looking for talented, professional, technology skilled individuals. Perfect for those with prior experience in a similar role, or for a talented recent college grad, an individual starting off in the industry, or career change.
Located on Castro Street in downtown Mountain View, California, walking distance to Caltrain and light rail.
(Work from home temporarily due to COVID-19 )
The ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent technical aptitude and comfortable with learning new applications and software tools
- Wants to build-upon existing experience with analytics, modeling, and reporting
- Looking for progression once gain experience with the company, industry, market, technology, and product
- Willing to help provide input and insight for new product features & enhancements
- Strong planning, organization, & communication skills
- Previous experience working with or support SaaS products
- Good time management, telephone and customer engagement skills
The responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Help develop and lead Customer Support processes for a rapidly growing organization and team
- Respond to product functionality and technical support requests for our enterprise business clients in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Help customers with application support needs, guidance on functionality, configuration and flow recommendations to support their business use case, and general technical questions when necessary
- Perform troubleshooting to identify causes and recommend remedies to user issues, working with internal engineering teams as necessary
- Provide feedback and analysis to our internal product development team on enhancements & improvements for the product
- Help develop regular website/application, adoption, usage, and customer support metrics & analytics
- Help develop new reports and dashboards for clients using our embedded Enterprise report building and analytic solution
- Help manage our internal Knowledge Base & Production documentation collateral.
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Identify and suggest process improvements to improve customer experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-2 years of technical support experience
- Work from home temporarily due to COVID-19