Pension Administration Processing Assistant (Irvine, CA)
Aon Is Looking For a Pension Administration Processing Assistant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Aon Hewitt business group within Retirement and Investment Consulting in Irvine, CA.
Your Impact as a Pension Administration Processing Assistant
The Pension Administration Processing Assistant is part of a team responsible for the day-to-day administration of defined benefit pension plans for various external clients.
- Listening to voicemail messages and logging calls into CalcsLog
- Preparing materials for imaging
- Mailing participant communications
- Data entry into various Aon administrative tools
- Completing preliminary payment setups, working directly with various trustees
- Copying legal plan documents, commencement kits, etc.
- Completing a preliminary review (facilitated by a checklist) of returned participant paperwork for correctness and completeness
- Talking with participants via phone (call backs) for basic inquiries
- Respond to basic participant calls and facilitate requests
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Customer service experience preferred
- Mathematical aptitude preferred
- Basic knowledge of employee benefits is a plus
- Basic knowledge of desktop applications (i.e., Excel, Word); Access skills a plus
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.