Early Talent: Cyber Security
We are in the business of keeping our nation safe and secure by creating solutions for our government clients. To do so, we hire the best and the brightest in the field of Cyber Security. If you have a passion for this line of work, apply today.
- Currently pursuing an Associate’s, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a United States-based college or university within a cyber-security or related discipline
- Demonstrates decision-making skills
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Intuitive with an ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Familiarity with application of systems engineering concepts, principles, and theories
-Knowledge of data security administration principles, methods, and techniques
- Comfortable with searching, evaluating and researching sources to gather and analyze technical information
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.