Chemical Marketing & Sales - Marketing Specialist and Assistant Positions
First Continental International (FCI) is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified global supplier of chemicals and other raw materials.
Under the general supervision of the Senior Marketing Manager, Candidate will perform research of chemical markets and end users, coordinate customer orders, prepare samples, and have direct influence in generating and maintaining new and current business:
- Travel - Global reach gives the Marketing and Sales team the chance to travel throughout North America and worldwide.
- Salary based on experience, with unlimited upside potential dependent on the creation of new business.
- Your path to growth and success is dependent on building market opportunities based on your hard work and creative imagination.
- You must be able to engage and communicate with new customers who hold the key to finding and building new business opportunities.
- Bachelors Required, and a Master’s degree a plus.
- Open to Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Business, Biology, Literature, History majors and more - any interest in International Business is welcome!
- Preferred 2-3 years’ experience in the Chemical industry, or related work.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. Company will not sponsor applicants for work visa.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.