commonFont envisions a world where technology promotes positive experiences and relationships for all people. We believe in building these through technical expertise and with a commitment to serving others - our teammates, our clients, and our communities.
commonFont serves the world’s leading companies by helping them connect with and learn from their customers. We design, adapt, deploy, and optimize best-in-class Experience Management (XM) services and solutions for our clients, which empowers them to take action on customer feedback and improve future experiences.
At commonFont, our spirit of service springs from our belief in human potential. In keeping with our mission to serve employees, clients, and community, our team is committed to advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) within our organization and beyond. Our commitment to success led to our ranking on the Inc. 5000 as one of the nation’s fastest-growing privately-held companies for the last four years, 2018-2021. We accomplish all of this from offices in downtown Bozeman, Montana, which has been ranked by Money Magazine as one of the Top-10 Best Places to Live in America, and downtown Providence, Rhode Island, a growing tech hub recognized by CNN as the most creative city in the US.
About the Role:
As a Solutions Consultant, you will be an expert in designing, building, and deploying technology solutions for some of the world’s largest companies, using the most powerful and flexible SaaS-based technologies in the industry. As a member of the service delivery team, you will partner with and guide our clients -- senior decision makers at exceptional brands – to help them apply technology to improve the customer and employee experience at their companies.
- Design and deliver exceptional technology solutions for clients
- Be a technical expert in CX platform design and configuration
- Build a strong relationship with your clients and serve as a trusted technical advisor
- Continuously learn new knowledge and tools to improve the impact and value we have in service to our clients
- Identify areas for optimization or improvements, and advance your team’s success
You are a passionate technology solution professional with exceptional analytical skills, problem-solving ability, creativity, curiosity, grit, and a commitment to customer service excellence.
- Experience (whether educational, professional, and/or self-directed) in a quantitative field such as engineering, science, computer science, statistics, mathematics, or economics
- Mix of qualitative and quantitative skills, and the judgment to apply them effectively, to tackle challenging problems
- A demonstrated interest in technology, including adeptness with technical concepts and an ability to learn new technology applications
- Ambitious in your career and committed to personal and professional growth
- You have an inherent dedication to serving others around you
We serve the world’s top enterprise companies by building long term, collaborative relationships with our teammates, clients, and communities, which are fundamentally interconnected. Our team is ambitious, fun, collaborative, and cares deeply about each other’s success.