Kwontified is looking for a skillful marketing professional to join our exciting and fast-paced Marketing Team. Ideal candidates are data-driven creatives with experience leveraging multiple forms of media to deliver engaging consumer experiences and drive sales growth.
The Marketing Analyst will develop skills and work primarily in digital advertising and site merchandising in furtherance of our clients’ e-commerce businesses. He or she will work closely with management and external project managers to draft copy and consumer content, design digital consumer experiences, create and manage digital advertising campaigns, craft ad budgets and phasing schedules, as well as provide performance reporting and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or other closely related major
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficiency in marketing data analysis with Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proactive team player that welcomes challenges and leadership responsibilities
- Experience managing PPC and display ad campaigns to drive brand awareness and sales conversions
- Experience drafting copy and content for consumer facing websites, landing pages and/or email campaigns
- Proficiency in graphic design with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Proficiency editing video with Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere Pro
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience actively managing campaigns on the Amazon Advertising, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Marketo, and/or Adobe Marketing Cloud platforms.