Summer Internship- People Center Intern
Internship, People Center Team Intern - National Life Group - USA
This position will directly support the NLG People Center Team in their mission to ‘creating a culture where people matter’. This candidate will assist with projects related to delivering, developing and deploying top talent to drive organizational performance as a competitive advantage. This is an outstanding opportunity to actively contribute meaningful work alongside human resources teammates.
- Applicants should have a strong work-ethic, willingness to learn, excellent capabilities in working with people, utilizing social media, critical thinking, problem solving and analytic skills with the capability to research data and discuss workable solutions. The ideal applicant will have familiarity with collaboration tools like Confluence, Alteryx, Tableau, MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel Outlook), and strong skills at researching and writing in a well-structured and logical way.
· Gain exposure to Talent Acquisition by assisting with resume reviews, sourcing and scheduling candidates, and assisting with fall campus recruitment activities
· Collaborate with HR and Business Subject Matter Experts to understand business trends, requirements, objectives and key operational metrics and assess recruiting and development gaps.
· Develop a style guide and maintenance practice for HR standard operating procedures, ensuring the long-term utility of the repository
· Conduct a gap analysis with partner teams to highlight areas in need of documentation
· Assist with analytics process review and documentation, collaborating with other analysts to create data visualizations and build out dashboards
· Refresh and update training materials in PowerPoint
· Support the creation of a dynamic learning tool to introduce departments across the business
· Work with assessment vendor to research possible report upgrades; present recommendations
· Support the 2019 Gallup Great Place to Work Award application process