Summer Internship- Corporate Accounting Intern
Internship, Corporate Accounting Intern - National Life Group - USA
This opportunity provides exposure to the day to day functions of an entry level corporate accounting position. The Intern is accountable for providing timely and accurate accounting entries for the corporate accounts payable function and to ensure the continual delivery of the highest quality Corporate Accounting services to National Life Group’s internal and external customers while maintaining top level confidentiality.
- Verifies authorizations and approvals for all accounting transactions received for processing.
- Initiates General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Cash ledger transactions.
- Participates in Monthly, and Quarterly Accounting Close processes.
- Provides prompt and accurate responses to inquiries received from internal and external clients.
- Able to work in a team environment as well as an individual contributor.
- Promote consistent organization wide adherence to corporate policies, procedures and controls of operating expense authorization and management.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Ability to complete tasks quickly while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both in oral and written fashion.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.