Associate Consultant, Executive Compensation (Atlanta)
Aon Is Looking For An Associate Compensation Consultant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Rewards Solutions business group. Rewards Solutions is a unit of the Human Capital Solutions practice at Aon. This role is located in Atlanta, GA.
This role falls under Aon’s early career development program, known as Launch. Building on the development colleagues receive in the role they are hired into, the Launch program is a supplemental development program for recent college recruits.
Your Impact As An Associate Compensation Consultant
- Research and analyze competitive compensation practices in a defined labor market
- Perform specialized research studies on a range of compensation topics, as assigned
- Analyze and interpret data and prepare summary reports
- Provide routine, day-to-day support to consultants regarding the interpretation of data and findings
- Maintain and update compensation and financial databases
What are we looking for?
Collaborators, Critical Thinkers, Problem Solvers, Team Players, Effective Communicators, Relationship Builders and Future Leaders.
We aim to recruit a diverse group of professionals who offer varying experiences, backgrounds and strengths to ensure we can continue to offer the most innovative solutions to our clients. Additionally, we are looking for the following suggested experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; must be able to identify problems and solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong research, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong computer skills, including: Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel spreadsheets, Word processing, PowerPoint, e-mail and internet tools
Education & Application Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a focus in Finance, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics. Other majors will also be considered.
- Applicants for this role, which is part of the Launch program, must graduate between December 2019 – June 2020 and have a GPA of 3.0 or above.