CX + Member Experience Associate
The Member Experience role is a mix of customer support, operations and user experience functions, all of which are vital to the success of Audicus. This opportunity is perfect for an energetic, self-starter who wants to join a fast-growing startup and become an instrumental part of the company.
This role owns the post-sale journey of our customers and focuses on developing relationships, providing support and problem solving issues. You will work side-by-side with our sales, operations and marketing teams to ensure we are providing each customer with a best in class hearing health experience.
We'll show you the ropes, but will ultimately need someone who genuinely enjoys interacting with people and who can help build our brand through exceptional customer experience. We are looking for a rock star who can take ownership of his or her responsibilities and become a key element of our team.
- Manage and oversee a portfolio of new and existing Audicus hearing aid users. We provide a proactive, high-touch, end-to-end user experience for each customer.
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer experience through phone, email, and online chat. Be there to provide guidance and support for customers throughout each stage of their hearing journey
- Become a product expert - being able to give our customers a best-in-class experience means you’ll need to be comfortable and well-versed in areas relating to hearing aids, hearing loss and hearing health.
- Provide key insights to operations, sales, and marketing teams to help identify issues, inform decisions, create learnings and drive change
- Be able to adapt to, learn, and create new processes
Candidates who tend to be most successful in this role are proactive self-starters who enjoy speaking to customers on the phone as well as through email communication. They get creative and innovative to solve problems, understand the value of working cross-functionally to achieve company goals, and consistently demonstrate a strong ability to communicate both thoughtfully and efficiently in their work.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Energetic, easy going, hard working, and sincere
- Empathetic and customer-centric - you are passionate about helping others and truly excited about the chance to make a positive impact
- Fast learner - you retain information quickly and are eager to tackle new challenges every day
- Collaborative - you are a team player who loves helping others around you do their best work
- Methodical - you takes ownership of tasks, love a good challenge and are a master multitasker, but you also know when to ask for help if needed
- Tenacious - you are a smooth operator, logical thinker and creative problem solver. You use both data and sound judgement to make decisions. You are naturally curious, strategic, know how to adapt and are constantly looking to improve. You take initiative, have grit and can pivot on a dime while still remaining calm and collected. You know how to see the bigger picture and are invested in making it happen.