Business Development Associate
Business Development Associate
Location: Fairfax, VA
We are an IT Solutions and Services provider based in Fairfax, Virginia, leading and managing many Technology Transformation initiatives within several Federal Agencies. We have CMMI DEV & SVC Maturity Level 3 and multiple ISO Certifications. Our focus is to empower enterprises to achieve their business goals in today's highly competitive market by delivering quality customer solutions within the cost and schedule constraints of a program/project. We take an intuitive and collaborative approach in providing clients with IT solutions to implement their business processes that improve efficiency and quality to meet mission critical needs.
Our foundation is built on establishing lasting relationships with clients and customers. To learn more about CMCI go to www.c-mci.com
Business Development Associate will be responsible for growing CMCI’s contracts and relationships with the federal government and commercial clients. The Business Development Associate will identify and capture new programs in the federal and commercial market to create long-term value for the company. Successful candidate should also be willing to travel.
Key duties include:
- Responsible for creating and delivering a pipeline of opportunities for all CMCI’s capabilities and technology areas
- Identify, vet, and track federal government opportunities to position for successful bids
- Build and maintain client and partner relationships and leverage those relationships to secure new business.
- Navigate government agencies to identify decision makers and determine buying processes.
- Create an account plans and call plans.
- Represent CMCI’s capabilities at industry and government meetings and conferences and provide feedback on markets and opportunities.
- Support proposal development with win theme generation.
- Contribute to capture and all proposal efforts and processes.
- Monitor and gather market and competitive intel to stay informed of the federal agencies and programs to position CMCI for market growth
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related science or technology discipline. Master’s degree a plus.
- 0-2 years of relevant federal market experience in business development
- Basic understanding of IT services and solutions
- Natural networking skills. Ability to identify, establish and use important customer relationships
- Ability to identify key growth areas and develop new business aligned with CMCI’s growth strategy
- High degree of professionalism, diplomacy, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Must have a team focus while maintaining a demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ability to work on a wide variety of tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Candidate MUST be authorized to work in US.