Junior Operations Associate
About the Firm
Aperio Group is a quantitative/index-oriented investment management firm. We specialize in three practice areas: active tax management, factor tilts, and Socially Responsive Indexing/ ESG. With our depth of experience, we design and manage portfolios that reflect a client’s preferred risk profile and values while controlling tax costs and fees.
We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At Aperio, we work hard and move quickly as a well-coordinated team. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary client service. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, Aperio is the place for you.
APERIO GROUP, LLC IS COMMITTED TO ATTRACTING, RETAINING, ENGAGING, AND DEVELOPING A POOL OF TALENT THAT IS DIVERSE ALONG MANY DIMENSIONS. WE SEEK TO LEVERAGE THESE DIVERSE EXPERIENCES, BACKGROUNDS, AND VIEWPOINTS TO BEST SERVE THE NEEDS OF OUR CLIENTS.
We are adding to our staff and are looking for a Junior Operations Associate who is bright, articulate and has a sense of humor. This is an entry level position and an excellent opportunity for someone interested in gaining experience in the Finance Industry. Ideal candidates will have excellent problem-solving skills, a high degree of attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills. This is a great opportunity to work for a growing investment management firm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Download and archive custodial statements for all accounts monthly
- Review incoming faxes and mailing daily
- Process proxy voting for accounts through manual ballots or online as needed
- Respond to various external and internal requests in a timely and professional manner
- Work on miscellaneous projects to streamline operations, automate processes, and reduce errors
- Participate in projects to enhance the client experience
- Effectively document and maintain processes
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS required
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Able to work independently and in a small group environment, a collaborative attitude is a must
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- A high degree of integrity with the ability to handle confidential matters
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
California Residents: The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to inform job applicants about the categories of information Aperio collects about you and the purposes for which Aperio will use your information. For personal information subject to the CCPA, please see this Privacy Notice, which contains required disclosures and details information that we collect as part of our job application process.