Implementation Configuration Associate
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, and Grand Rapids Michigan.
The purpose of this position is to partner with the Implementation project manager in the onboarding process for outsourced clients by working with the Broker, Employer Group, Sales Team to gather information about the client’s current Benefit processes, to effectively configure the Benefits Administration portal and Decision Support (PSHR) tools. Provide support to the employer group and data team as needed to facilitate electronic transfer of eligibility and payroll information. Work with Implementation Project Manager to for transitioning the employer group to the Customer Support Team and/or account management for ongoing service. Ensure accountability for the success of assigned projects.
About the Benefits Administration Implementation Configuration Analyst Position
As a Benefits Administration Implementation Configuration Analyst, you will be expected to perform the following duties:
- In partnership with the Implementation Project Manager, attend turnover process call with Sales to Implementation, support in gathering all facts and documents utilized during the sales process.
- Establish a relationship with the employer group and broker contacts
- Gather all required supporting documentation from employer group or broker pertaining to on-boarding
- Coordinate the collection of information and communicate with the appropriate departments within PlanSource and with 3rd party vendors
- Collect and document all required data elements in the employer group’s CRG documentation
- Gather carrier billing invoices to ensure employer group is set up in accordance to required account structure
- Configuration and test the employer group’s Benefits Administration site
- Work with QA on configuration audits
- Support and manage Decision Support portals
- Gather employer group census, load into the system and audit
- In partnership with the Implementation Project Manager, support the flow/timeline of the implementation to the established deadlines and escalate when necessary
- Participate in employer group and/or broker meetings to review functionality issues or participate in roll out discussions
- In partnership with Implementation Project Manager, provide system training to the broker and employer group’s key Administrative Staff
- Import initial Data
- Support the EDI Team on managing the implementation of all electronic interfaces requested by the employer group.
- Resolve employer group data discrepancies and validation report errors
- In partnership with the Project Manager, support the handoff process from Impl. to Service/Account Management to ensure employer group satisfaction and continuity
- Retain accountability for successful implementation projects
- Backup to Implementation Project Manager
- Complete job-related training courses and/or seminars, as may be required for the job and/or assigned by Manager
- All other duties as deemed necessary by management
Additionally, you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Creative and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate above-average initiative, self-reliance and autonomy, with the judgment to know when to take the lead, when to involve others, and how to set priorities of the work functions assigned
- Strong keyboarding skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Ability to be an effective team member
- Must be able to work outside of normal work hours
- Knowledge of the Alegeus system a plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing, established technology company, but work side-by-side with a small, dynamic team of talented professionals.
- Fast-paced environment with big goals and the opportunity to make a big impact (no bureaucracy).
- An awesome work environment for creative professionals.
Top ten reasons to come to PlanSource:
#10: Join the Vista Family. In March 2019, Vista Equity Partners acquired PlanSource, marking a new phase a growth. Vista’s portfolio of technology and software companies collectively make up the 4th largest software ecosystem in the world with “intraportfolio” career advancement opportunities and have structures in place to leverage shared learnings from across the ecosystem.
#9: We are on a roll. Be part of a winning team – Thousands of employers and millions of consumers use the PlanSource Platform for benefits shopping, enrollment, billing and ongoing administration.
#8: Success is rewarded. With more than just a pat on the back, your success is recognized and rewarded. We take care of our employees in every way we can, with comprehensive benefits, cool perks, fun offices … and no-holds-barred Nerf wars.
#7: You can grow and develop professionally. PlanSource has a great track record of internal promotions and also filling open positions within the company.
#6: We give you the support you need. Different departments support you and provide you with the access and tools you need to succeed.
#5: Our business model is strong. With a leveraged sales model, our network of partners helps the organization succeed.
#4: Strong partnerships fuel your success. National partnerships with leading insurance carriers such as Aflac, Cigna, Guardian, MetLife, Guardian and Unum provide a competitive advantage and added credibility.
#3: The benefits industry is on fire. Legislation including the ACA has created an urgent and pervasive need in the marketplace for our technology.
#2: PlanSource has the right product. Show off our sophisticated cloud-based technology that meets the needs of even the most complex benefit programs.
#1: PlanSource is the right company. Join an up-and-coming high-growth technology company that is well funded and values its employees and their families.