Business Analyst Associate
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Charleston, and Grand Rapids Michigan. We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Analyst Associate who will provide technical support to the PlanSource Benefits Administration client base by working with the Emerging Business Operations and Service Team to identify additional needs, troubleshoot problems, consult and complete complex configuration and/or data tasks.
About the Business Analyst Associate Position
In this role you will work closely with the Account Managers to ensure that client expectations are continually met or exceeded. You will provide technical support to existing clients such as: Troubleshooting Complex Client Setup Issues; Configuring the Ben Admin System as Needed (New and Open Enrollment); QA for Partner Vendor Configurations.
Additionally, as a Business Analyst Associate you will also:
- Train new client contact on Ben Admin System.
- Provide “Tier 2” level support to clients on daily issues as escalated by service team.
- Attend client meetings as requested by Account Manager to review functionality issues or participate in roll out discussions.
- During peak open enrollment periods, this position will assist the service team with the renewal process for renewal clients.
- Assist implementation team during peak periods on system configuration and client set-up.
- Maintain Standard Operating Process Documents (SOPS) on all processes performed.
- All other duties as deemed necessary by management.
Large Group Set-up / Implementation:
- Assist in configuration and implementation of large groups on the PlanSource Platform.
- Provide tier 1&2 level support for configuration and processing questions.
- Work with Account Manager on items requiring escalation above Tier 1&2.
- Attend weekly client calls and report on issues.
- Complete job-related training courses and/or seminars, as may be required for the job and/or assigned by Manager.
As the Business Analyst Associate you will bring at least 1-2 years technical experience such as help desk support, time and attendance implementation or software configuration and training or related education.
In addition, you will also have:
- Business or Technical Bachelor's Degree or similar experience.
- Strong keyboarding skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have Advanced Microsoft Excel Experience.
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows Networking Systems.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Must be able to work outside of normal work hours.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing, established technology company, but work side-by-side with a small, dynamic team of talented professionals.
- Fast-paced environment with big goals and the opportunity to make a big impact (no bureaucracy).
- An awesome work environment for creative professionals.
Top ten reasons to come to PlanSource:
#10: Join the Vista Family. In March 2019, Vista Equity Partners acquired PlanSource, marking a new phase of growth. Vista’s portfolio of technology and software companies collectively make up the 4th largest software ecosystem in the world with “intraportfolio” career advancement opportunities and have structures in place to leverage shared learnings from across the ecosystem.
#9: We are on a roll. Be part of a winning team – Thousands of employers and millions of consumers use the PlanSource Platform for benefits shopping, enrollment, billing and ongoing administration.
#8: Success is rewarded. With more than just a pat on the back, your success is recognized and rewarded. We take care of our employees in every way we can, with comprehensive benefits, cool perks, fun offices … and no-holds-barred Nerf wars.
#7: You can grow and develop professionally. PlanSource has a great track record of internal promotions and also filling open positions within the company.
#6: We give you the support you need. Different departments support you and provide you with the access and tools you need to succeed.
#5: Our business model is strong. With a leveraged sales model, our network of partners helps the organization succeed.
#4: Strong partnerships fuel your success. National partnerships with leading insurance carriers such as Aflac, Cigna, Guardian, MetLife and Unum provide a competitive advantage and added credibility.
#3: The benefits industry is on fire. Legislation including the ACA has created an urgent and pervasive need in the marketplace for our technology.
#2: PlanSource has the right product. Show off our sophisticated cloud-based technology that meets the needs of even the most complex benefit programs.
#1: PlanSource is the right company. Join an up-and-coming high-growth technology company that is well funded and values its employees and their families.