Are you an experienced software engineer who enjoys tackling hard scientific problems? Are you interested in working on a new medical device in the imaging space? Promaxo, a diverse, enthusiastic, and growing team is seeking an organized and self-motivated professional to fill our newly-created Algorithms Engineer position, which will significantly contribute to building and expanding the capabilities of our MRI system.
- Build algorithms for our new compact office-based MRI system.
- Own imaging and software projects related to signal processing, signal analysis, and linear algebra.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of software, system, and RF engineers in building a robust system that produces high quality clinical images while minimizing scan time.
- MS or PhD in one of the following: electrical engineering, applied physics, math, aerospace, statistics, or computer science.
- Demonstrated industry or research experience (2-4 years) in signal or image processing, computer vision, or machine learning.
- Solid background in math, signal processing, and linear algebra.
- Proficient in Python and supporting tools for scientific computing.
- Familiarity with reconstruction methods for MRI or CT is a plus.
- Have a high bar for delivering reliable and quality code.
- Organized and enjoy the challenges of working on time-sensitive and high impact projects.
- Eager to share and learn from a multidisciplinary team, and keen to take on new and unfamiliar tasks.
Patients are at the core of what drives our innovation. Our goal is to develop customer-centric technological solutions to transform healthcare by reducing time to diagnosis, improving patient comfort, and enhancing the quality of care. Join a workplace that values teamwork, integrity, and diversity in thought.