Information Systems Management Development Associate
For more than 30 years, our Management Development Program has developed the future leaders of the manufacturing side of our business. This program allows you to embark on a personal and professional development experience a classroom can’t offer.
As an Information Systems Management Development Associate, you’ll be immersed in a highly technical and quality-driven production environment to play a key role in achieving our standards of continuous improvement and manufacturing excellence. Through a well-designed rotation of our factory functions, you’ll learn our operations, how they apply to information systems and how information systems interacts with other factory functions, such as production, engineering, information systems, quality assurance, supply chain, finance and human resources. Collaborating with your mentor and peers is essential to this role, as they will help you leverage your new business knowledge to deliver top-notch technical analysis and support to the factory for the duration of your program experience.
Following the program, you’ll have the opportunity to continue your leadership and functional development at one of our 20 production facilities spread across the U.S.
We’re a global organization known widely as a ‘Best Place to Work’. Our culture continuously dares us to stand taller and ask “what’s next?” Are you up to the dare?
- Assist with maintaining and updating all plant computer hardware/software.
- Coordinate computer repairs with vendors as needed and maintain log.
- Learn support functions for existing applications.
- Perform and maintain appropriate systems analysis for: Customer Oriented Manufacturer Management Systems (COMMS) Applications and Manufacturer Execution systems (MES) Applications.
- Establish and maintain good written documentation of plant common and plant specific applications.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of plant-related Information Systems projects.
- Learn how to administer and maintain plant data administration function in accordance with Division Manufacturing Systems Architecture.
Assume all other duties as assigned by reporting officials.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Must be open to relocation to one or more of our 21 production facilities across the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in Management of Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related, attained or expected by June 2020
*PLUSES: Prior co-op or practicum experience; manufacturing experience; student organization or other leadership experience
Note: This position does not provide sponsorship for employment status (e.g. H-1B visa status). You must have the legal right to work in the United States
To our veterans and separated service members—you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you’ll consider sharing in our mission—you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and look for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.