BioPharma Business Associate/ Analyst
Partner with our esteemed clients and our internal team to build lasting value. This is an exciting and rewarding endeavor! “Pacers” are passionately committed to achieve excellence for our clients by conducting our business with a long-term outlook providing value on a consistent basis.
BioPharma Business Associate:
The BioPharma Business Associate is responsible for a variety of commercial analytics, based on widely sourced information and multiple data sets for the healthcare and pharma industries. Analytic functions include market opportunity assessment, situation analysis, strategic forecasting, business development and licensing analytics, business intelligence, performance analytics, pipeline assessments across indications and therapy areas.
BioPharma Business Associate at PharmaACE work in teams, think strategically, solve problems, develop and share best practices, and make a positive impact on the projects and teams they support.
PharmaACE is a growing Global Healthcare Consulting Firm, headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey. Our expert teams of Business Analysts, based across the US, Canada, Europe, and India, provide Analytics and Business Solutions using our worldwide delivery models for a wide range of clients. Our clients include established, multinational BioPharma leaders and innovators, as well as entrepreneurial firms on the cutting edge of science. We have deep expertise in Forecasting, Business Analytics, Competitive Intelligence, Sales Analytics, and the Analytics Center of Excellence Model. Our wealth of therapeutic area experience cuts across Oncology, Immunoscience, CNS, CV-Met, and Rare Diseases. We support our clients’ needs in Primary Care, Specialty Care, and Hospital business units, and we have managed portfolios in the Biologics space, Branded Pharmaceuticals, Generics, APIs, Diagnostics, and Packaging & Delivery Systems.
•Analyse different pharmaceutical / life sciences data sets like claims data, electronic medical records, anonymous patient level data, prescription data & sales data, promotional data.
• Communicate results to clients and onshore team members
• Develop client relationships and serve as an offshore key point of contact for the project
• Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
• Analysing the AI/ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
• Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
• Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
• Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed
• Defining validation strategies
• Defining the pre-processing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
• Defining data augmentation pipelines
• Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
• Analysing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them • Knowledge on Deep learning techniques is added advantage
• Deploying models to production • Interpreting and analysing both qualitative and quantitative data points; hypothesis building with Strong excel and PPT skills
• Process automation using SQL/Python/Other available technologies/ETL To
· 0-1 years of experience or Bachelor's/ Master's degree in pharmacy, life sciences, applied mathematics, data science, applied mathematics, management science, computer sciences, econometrics or engineering with strong academic performance in quantitative and analytic coursework.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Basic-Intermediate Tableau skills
· High motivation, strong diligence, maturity and high creativity
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence
· Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
· Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks
· Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams
PharmaACE is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable. Candidates must possess work authorization for the country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest is required to be considered.
PharmaACE offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PharmaACE has been recognized as “Top 10 Recommended Pharma and Life Sciences Companies – 2020” by CIO Insider. We are well known for our Work culture of Open Communication, Opportunity mapping, Intelligence ROI and many more.