C4 Innovations (C4) is a woman-owned, mission-driven small business that advances recovery, wellness, and housing stability for people who are marginalized. We are committed to reducing disparities and achieving equitable outcomes. We partner with service organizations, communities, and systems to develop and implement research-based solutions that are person-centered, recovery-oriented, and trauma informed.
C4 is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. We actively encourage applicants from minority racial and ethnic backgrounds, as well as historically marginalized groups; this includes but is not limited to lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, people who identify as transgender or non-binary, people living with disabilities or serious mental health conditions, and lived experiences of homelessness or recovery from substance use disorder. C4 is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer.
C4 is seeking a Manager II to serve on the Supporting Partnerships for Anti-Racist Communities (SPARC) initiative.
- Supervise staff members and provide them support and leadership in delivering high-quality technical assistance and training.
- Participate in team strategy planning to advance racial equity internally and externally.
- Act as a racial equity and housing stability subject matter expert:
- To develop and deliver technical assistance, and
- To provide training in person and via videoconference.
- Develop training agendas, facilitator guides, and co-facilitate in-person 1 and 2-day Racial Equity trainings.
- Develop racial equity and homelessness content and lead Community of Practice through videoconferences.
- Work as or with a Project Manager or other Project Director to manage services/product delivery and budget(s).
- Participate in business development efforts in concert with the SPARC Project Director and C4 Business Development team, providing technical and writing assistance on proposals, and/or developing project concepts for proactive business development.
- Able to be listed on a proposal as senior level staff and serve at senior leadership levels on projects.
- Publish and/or present work at conferences and in peer reviewed journals as a lead author.
- Provide independently prepared documents for both internal and external meetings.
- Develop and lead C4 and SPARC team internal racial equity learning sessions.
- Conceptualize and develop tools to assist communities in advancing racial equity principles in homelessness and behavioral health sectors.
- Other duties as assigned.