Analyst (Sales Operations and/or Business)
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Sales Operations Analyst will be an integral part of the Sales Operation team to help drive the strategic and tactical execution of initiatives and projects of the commercial organization. The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a collaborative mindset. Responsible for providing direct support to the Senior Sales Operations Analyst and the commercial team in daily operations to maximize revenue growth and provide strategic analysis for targeted sales initiatives.
- Supports the weekly and monthly forecasting process by analyzing revenue and profitability variances and trends; delivers actionable insights to manage sales pipeline and forecast
- Creates compelling visualizations and dashboards in Tableau and Salesforce.com for commercial and cross-functional teams with varied levels of analyses
- Supports contract lifecycle including reviewing contracts and pricing by providing guidance and recommendations to ensure strategic alignment and profitability targets
- Responsible for supporting incentive compensation modeling, creation, analysis and administration
- Facilitate CRM (Salesforce.com) utilization to maximize capabilities, improve workflows, and increase adoption of best practices
- Develop and implement standardized tools, technologies methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Identify and effectively communicate/present findings and trends to varied stakeholders including senior leadership
- Lead, partner and support key commercial operations initiatives related to product launches
- Provide support to commercial team, senior management and finance with ad hoc analysis and projects