Supply Chain Summer Intern (200000D5)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fast moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career. Supply Chain Interns at Henkel work within the various disciplines that support the delivery of products to our end customers. During the summer, Interns will be assigned to a project within Supply Chain, but will have the opportunity to interact and learn from all groups across the integrated supply chain.
What we offer:
- Interns will be able to gain a comprehensive understanding of a consumer-packaged goods business from the perspective of the Supply Chain functions.
- Internships are project based in the areas of Manufacturing, Demand Planning, Supply/Production Planning, and Materials Planning.
- Currently enrolled in supply chain related undergrad / graduate program.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills; solid analytical skills; working knowledge of marketing and financial terms.
- Ability to quickly learn how to analyze syndicated research data.
- Proficiency with PC applications MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Supply Chain Understanding: Ability to link critical concepts and processes to performance drivers
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills: Ability to gather and analyze data, and develop fact-based recommendations resulting from the analysis.
- Communication Skills: Clearly articulate ideas through concise, timely and unambiguous written correspondence. Strong verbal communication and presentation skills are also required.
- Project Planning Skills: Understand timing constraints of work and plan initiates activities with sufficient lead time to successfully deliver each element.
- PC Skills: High level of proficiency with spreadsheets, database, presentation
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer.We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies.Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral.At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions.In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.