Indicate Your Interest Now for June 2021 Summer Analyst Program
Let us know you are interested in staying in touch for Fall 2020 recruitment for our June 2021 Summer Analyst Program!
If this is interesting to you, please make sure to check if we will be at your school and follow the Register links prior to attending events. https://heidrick.recsolu.com/external/events_central
At Heidrick & Struggles, we help our clients change the world, one leadership team at a time®.
As industry pioneers, we have helped our clients build the best leadership teams in the world for over 60 years. Today, Heidrick & Struggles is a market leader in offering integrated leadership solutions with experts operating in North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific region.
Across our Executive Search and Heidrick Consulting teams, we work closely with clients, serving as their leadership advisors – helping them to accelerate their performance and unlock the power of their leaders, teams and organizations.
What is Executive Search?
Our Executive Search experts help build senior leadership and management teams at the highest levels of a client’s organization. These can include CEOs and other roles across the C-suite, as well as Boards of Directors for Fortune 500 and other companies around the globe.
What is Heidrick Consulting?
We help clients accelerate performance, break through obstacles and outperform the competition by assessing and developing leaders, ensuring the effectiveness of teams and shaping productive employee cultures.
Work that is challenging and rewarding
As a part of our highly collaborative organization, you are entrusted to help our clients build the best leadership teams in the world. No matter what part of the business you join, you will gain exposure to a diverse range of industries, learn from top leadership and have an immediate impact on leading organizations around the world.
A clear career path focused on your development
At Heidrick & Struggles, we hire a wide range of talent, valuing intellectual curiosity, dynamic perspectives, and integrity in our employees. We offer opportunities around the world and focus intensely on professional development so you can build a long-term career that is as distinctive as you.
Strong commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and Inclusion is embedded in everything we do, from executive-level searches and culture development to how we operate within our own firm. We are committed to being the role model in our industry for creating a diverse and inclusive culture and helping clients to achieve their own diversity and inclusion objectives.
To learn more about Executive Search and Heidrick Consulting at Heidrick & Struggles, visit:
Summer Analyst Program:
Throughout the course of our 10-week program, you will develop your search execution skills through hands-on experiences and direct coaching from experienced professionals. You will be mentored by top performers within our firm – the very best in the executive search industry.
Our summer analyst program gives you true insight into a career in leadership search and advisory, while helping you develop highly sought-after skills that will help you jump start your career. Summer Analysts will also work on a group project throughout the summer that concludes with a presentation to senior leadership, allowing your success to be seen and recognized.
Successful summer Analysts will be considered for full-time offers in our Analyst Development Program.
Summer Analysts will be hosted in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Toronto, and Washington, DC.
(must have permanent, unrestricted work authorization within the country of placement)
· Research and provide information that is relevant for current executive search or business development needs.
· Participate in client engagements, including conference calls, briefings, and meetings.
· Contribute to the creation of the search strategy, collaborating with top-level leaders and consultants.
· Generate names of potential search candidates through various research methodologies and resources, including Heidrick & Struggles’ proprietary database.
· Analyze the current talent market to identify top candidates that match our clients’ needs.
· Currently enrolled in a bachelor or master degree program, seeking to hire those graduating in May/June 2022 to complete the Summer 2021 Analyst Program.
· Excellent communication skills; listening, speaking and writing.
· Strong organizational, analytical, planning and project management skills.
· Ability to grasp concepts quickly and think beyond traditional methods to exceed client expectations.
· Highly developed conceptual skills; ability to synthesize information quickly; ability to present material in an organized and clear manner.
· Experience identifying market trends and researching information effectively.
· Team-oriented, adding value to a collegial, collaborative environment
· Proactive and self-motivated; possesses a strong sense of urgency
· High level of intellectual curiosity and integrity
· Results oriented, resourceful, and resilient