iOS Mobile Software Intern - Fall Semester
iOS Junior Mobile Software Engineer
Who you are: You ideally have an interest in Smart Cities, urban agriculture, GIS mapping and networked systems. Additionally, you’re interested in deep learning, ImageNet development and multivariate testing methodologies. You’re quick to consider the best approach for difficult development problems and are always looking to improve your craft. You’re ready to dive in and help build a mobile application in an agile, sprint-driven method of product iteration.
What you will be doing:
GrowSquares is searching for a mobile-focused software engineer to contribute to the development of our primary application. You will be a key member of the team that’s creating a best-in-class native mobile experience. You will work through our feature set and deliver clean, testable code.
- Significant work towards Bachelor degree (3rd year+) in computer science incl. equivalent experience
- Comfort with developing the full scope of iOS applications and contributing to a functional specification Full-stack mobile development, familiar with Node.js and one or more data management system (MongoDB, PostGres, MySQL)
- At least 2 years of iOS development experience in an agile environment, particularly with knowledge of Swift and integrating third-party APIs Research into device and data analysis plug-ins for data mining, sensors, position detection, predictive tracking
- Tremendously familiar w/ Apple's design guidelines and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, familiar with workflow tools incl. Slack and Asana
- Provide internal team support: specifications and scoping, and coordination to roadmap milestones, LAUNCH!
- Support partner and community members