Research Intern in Perception and Sensor Fusion
Location: Palo Alto，US
1. Integrate sensors such as lidar, radar, and cameras to understand the nearby environment, detect obstacles and track dynamic objects.
1. PhD. candidate in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics, Statistics, or related field；
2. Experience with data-driven object detection and segmentation；
3. Experience with various sensor systems, such as lidar, radar, cameras, gps and imu；
4. Experience in development and implementation of multiple object tracking algorithms and multi-sensor fusion techniques；
5. Experience with C/C++ programming；
6. Inquisitive, proactive, and interested in learning new tools and techniques；
7. Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to work in a team environment.