Product Implementation Specialist
Product Implementation Specialist– New York
As product implementation specialist you know all the ins- and outs of the Sana Commerce software. Therefore, you know exactly how to serve customers’ needs with the right Sana Commerce features. This way you help our customers reach their full online potential!
Your job: As Product Implementation Consultant, you work together with our Project Managers to implement the Sana Commerce webstore solution for our customers. You are involved from the initial project kickoff phase to the eventual ‘go-live’ of the webstore. During the implementation phase, you provide functional and technical support in order to get the webstore up and running as quickly and effectively as possible.
Your daily tasks:
- Consult with customers regarding suitable solutions for their e-commerce challenges
- Instruct and collaborate with our global Hosting, Development, Customer Success, and Product teams
- Leverage Jenkins automation server to smoke-test and troubleshoot bugs during webstore implementation
- Manage internal customer SQL databases (running queries, troubleshooting data inconsistencies, etc.)
- Establish and nurture strong client relationships through online interaction and technical support
- Brainstorm new solutions to old problems, and provide fresh insight to improve project workflow and process
The successful candidate will have:
· A bachelor’s degree.
· Experience with IIS, MS SQL, Hosting environments, Webservice configuration, Web security (for example SSL, VPN) is a plus. Experience in ERP implementation and configuration is a plus.
· You understand the importance of great communication across the globe and managing expectations, to make sure all stakeholders are aligned!
· Great team: Working with an enthusiastic and ambitious team of sales, marketing and product specialists in the US.
· International work environment: Even though you are situated in New York, you are in daily (online) contact with global team members.
· Entrepreneurship: A lot of freedom to take new initiatives outside your own job description, which helps us grow the business to become a market-leader in B2B e-commerce software in North America!
· An awesome office: Located in the heart of Manhattan. Unlimited coffee (from 'normal' to soy-milk-lattes), loads of events (food-tastings, sports, pizza-meet-ups) and happy hours with plenty to drink for free!
· A great team: Working with an enthusiastic and ambitious team of sales, marketing and product specialists in the US.
· International work environment: You are in daily (online) contact with teams based in Europe and Asia.
· Entrepreneurship: A lot of freedom to start new initiatives outside your own job description, which helps us grow the business to become a market-leader in B2B e-commerce software in North America!