Entry Level Java Developer
We are looking for an entry level Java Developer. This person will function as a subject matter expert and contribute to the development of company's product.
• Responsible for end to end development (UI& UX)
• Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Implement new technologies quickly
• To work on different frameworks of java like (spring, struts, hibernate)
• Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
• Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
• Fixing bugs and performance problems
• Writing clean, readable, and testable code
• Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery, DBMS, SQL, NoSQL.
- Good knowledge of relational database, data structure and algorithms
- Solid understanding of Object-oriented programming concept
- Excellent communication skills to ask questions, clarify requirements, and engage with the team and stakeholders.
- Strong logic, reasoning and critical thinking skills to solve problems as they arise.
- Experience contributing to a T-shaped agile team as a strong individual contributor and team player who helps others to meet scrum goals.
• Master's degree or Bachelor's degree with equivalent experience in Computer Science Engineering or related field
• AWS Certification (preferred)
If you self-analyze you are a good fit, please apply on the following link: **your point of contact will be Aasim Saeed https://airtable.com/shrOKq9541UTFsGCY