Engineering Documentation Specialist
Develop workshop/training material and document engineering processes, data requirements and best design practices for systems including CATIA, ENOVIA, and 3DExperience.
- Develop material to support project milestone workshops, where data requirements and associated deadlines are shared with all project team members.
- Document engineering processes, data requirements and best design practices when material is not already available.
- Update / maintain existing reference material.
- Create/edit/publish/maintain web page /videos for online help contents
- Associate’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills including accurate spelling and use of the English language in both written and oral communications.
- Technical, analytical and interpretive skills
- Creative, innovative and detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and set priorities
- Intermediate proficiency in MS office/Share point/ Adobe / Camtasia /Ensemble
- Experience documenting technical workflows preferred.