Salesforce Entry-level Developer - Raleigh, North Carolina
Salesforce Entry-level Developer
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Salesforce Entry-level Developer to join our team in Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
NTT DATA Services is currently hiring recent Computer Science graduates, with degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics fields (STEM) who possess an interest in learning cutting edge technologies in the Information Technology Consulting Industry. Our next scheduled training class will begin in June 2020. Recently separated or upcoming Military Veterans who possess degrees in IT/STEM or who have completed Salesforce technical training are encouraged to apply. Apply today for details on upcoming opportunities within our Campus to Careers Program.
Selected candidates will attend a six- to eight-week training program in Plano, Texas at our Application Development Center to receive intensive training and development in cutting edge technologies. Selected candidates will be required to provide their own transportation to and from training. Housing is provided by NTT Data during the training program.
*We are seeking candidates who are flexible to travel and relocate to various geographic locations in the United States to meet our business and client needs post training completion.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA Services. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science OR Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) fields of study, by or prior to May 2020; OR equivalent SAP technical training
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Willingness to relocate to various geographic locations throughout US at the end of the training program
Additional desired qualifications for this role include:
· Understanding of functions of and technology behind enterprise applications such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain management, and business intelligence
· Good understanding or exposure to Industry business process (Manufacturing/Process/Life Science)
· Knowledge of at least one object-oriented programming language, such as C# or Java, and software application development
· Knowledge of at least one of several types of data models, such as oDATA, JSON, XML, XSLT and XPath
· Database Management knowledge on any DB such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase, SAP ASE, etc.
· Consistently commended by professors and internship supervisors for academic abilities and grasp of multiple technologies
· Preferred: Attainment of academic Honors in degree program
· Preference may be given to academic credentials reinforced with programming or software development experience gained during an internship
· Recommendation as a self-starter, team player and multitasker – one who strives to consistently exceed expectations
· Ability to stretch outside one’s comfort zone to achieve team success
· Positive mindset in networking with team members
· Good analytical, logical and communication skills
· Excellent software engineering skills
· Strong motivation and organization skills