Risk Detection Analyst Internship (Summer 2020)
What You Will Do:
The Risk Analyst internship will involve a lot of quantitative analytic work on large quantities of data with tools such as SQL, SAS, Python. You will learn how quantitative analytics in the online payment space can be a powerful tool against fraud and credit risk.
What Impact Will You Have?
You will be contributing toward building innovative risk and fraud detection systems/solutions and help support WePay’s growth.
What Are We Looking For?
• Superior critical and analytical thinking skills: you can go beyond theory and product vision and go deep on details.
• Comfort and experience in working with large quantities of data and relational databases to come up with analytical insights
• Great communication: you can easily and accurately describe complex concepts in ways anyone can understand.
What is Expected in The Interview?
We want to see your problem-solving, analytical and SQL coding skills. Our hiring processes might include:
• Phone Screen with Recruiter
• Technical Phone Interview
• Phone Interview with Hiring Manager