Organizational Change Management Consultant (Mid)
ERPi is currently seeking an Organizational Change Management Consultant to provide on-site support at our Fairfax, Virginia and Washington, DC sites.
The mission of the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) Supply Chain & Logistics, Office of Procurement & Logistics is to provide a data driven, resource optimized, cost effective, and clinically focused supply chain that ensures the delivery of the highest quality of care at the greatest value to the Veteran and the Veteran’s Family. This office provides support to all VHA healthcare facilities.
ERPi will conduct stakeholder engagement in the establishment and maintenance of new and existing programs; prepare stakeholder engagement plans offering recommendations to effectively target and liaise with key stakeholder groups; and assist with, and make recommendations for, continuous process improvements for all programs under the purview of the Directorate. We also will report on stakeholder engagements and stakeholder engagement plans and recommendations to effectively target and liaise with key stakeholder groups.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS Required; MA/MS/MBA Preferred
- 5+ years of experience in the development and application of communication planning, preferably within the healthcare community
- Demonstrated experience supporting the development of one or more of the following:
- Stakeholder engagement plans
- Stakeholder communications
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills with ability to define, collect, and analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make logical decisions.
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience providing project management support activities
- Demonstrated experience providing supply chain management/logistics support for a federal agency
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
Clearance: Public Trust