Project Management Analyst
ERPi is a small business, dedicated to values of trust and integrity. Our mission is to deliver professional services as a trusted agent and expert enterprise program management services for Federal clients. At ERPi, we look for individuals who want to be a part of a team and work collaboratively to offer creative solutions. Here you have the ability to experience a wide range of projects where you can gain experience and skillsets and share your ideas in an environment where employees are encouraged to grow, given more autonomy and empowered to enact change.
ERPI is currently seeking a full time Project Management Analyst to provide onsite support at our Crystal City site. As the Project Management Analyst, you will be working with the Army Office of Business Transformation (OBT) to modernize the way the Department of the Army manages its disparate decision-support IT systems. As the PM Analyst, you will work directly with the Government Lead to engage with Army Stakeholders from across the organization to integrate, organize, and manage the activities of discrete IT programs and modernization initiatives. In this role, you will utilize your project management and IT knowledge to engage Domain Leads and help build the roadmap that advances the Army's ability to support our Nation's Warfighters.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (e.g., BS, BA)
- Three (or more) years of project management experience
- Expertise in Microsoft Project and project management planning
- Ability to be an innovative, resourceful, and collaborative problem solver
- Strong organization, prioritization, team-work and communication skills
- Ability to communicate thoughts, ideas, and solutions logically in written and oral situations
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with Army and other federal clients
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, and/or other Project Management
- Experience with IT Modernization
- One (or more) years of experience in management consulting, including areas such as: Business Analysis, Organizational Analysis, Performance Measurement/Management, Organizational Transformation, Business Process Reengineering/Improvement, Change Management, Economic (Cost) Analysis, Business Case Analysis
Clearance: DoD Secret