Entry-Level Business Analyst
A group company within NTT DATA Services is currently hiring recent Computer Science graduates, with degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics fields (STEM) who possess an interest in learning cutting edge technologies in the Information Technology Consulting Industry. Our next scheduled training class will begin in June 2020. Recently separated or upcoming Military Veterans who possess degrees in IT/STEM or who have completed SAP technical training are encouraged to apply. Apply today for details on upcoming opportunities within our Campus to Careers Program.
Selected candidates will attend a six- to eight-week training program in Plano, Texas at our Application Development Center to receive intensive training and development in cutting edge technologies. Selected candidates will be required to provide their own transportation to and from training. Housing is provided by NTT Data during the training program.
*We are seeking candidates who are flexible to travel and/or relocate to various geographic locations in the United States to meet our business and client needs post training completion.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA Services. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Business Analysis duties to include:
· Requirements gathering
· Specification development
· Test plan development and execution
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science OR Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) fields of study, by or prior to May 2019,
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Willingness to relocate to various geographic locations throughout US at the end of the training program
- Taken accredited classes in or have at least 3 months’ work experience in at least one object-oriented programming language, such as C# or Java, and software application development
Additional desired qualifications for this role include:
- Preference would be given to strong academic credentials reinforced with programming or software development experience gained during an internship
- Database management knowledge on any database concepts
- Recommendations by professors and internship supervisors for programming abilities and grasp of multiple technologies
- Attainment of academic Honors in degree program
- Known as a self-starter, team player and multitasker – one who strives to consistently exceed expectations
- Ability to stretch outside one’s comfort zone to achieve team success
- Exhibit positive mindset in networking with team members
- Good analytical, logical and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motived