Centralized Scheduling Solution Advisor
ERPi has an exciting new opportunity for you to join us as a Centralized Scheduling Solution Advisor in Washington, DC!
We are committed to providing superior support to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), assisting in the seamless care for Veterans, including access to a complete electronic health record (EHR) and shared, transparent care pathways with the Department of Defense (DoD) and community providers. Currently the VA is undertaking an enterprise-wide Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) effort through the procurement of the Cerner commercial electronic health record software, and with our help, this modernization will result in a common, single, lifetime health record that both DoD and VA can access, with anticipated improvements in patient care and safety.
In this role you will support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Centralized Scheduling Solution Advisor to:
- Ensure technical architectures for future state operations are aligned with business goals of Business Operations program implementation
- Validate Business Operations capabilities and impacts across VHA using council input and standard framework to develop a business-driven IT roadmap
- Review DCW’s for Departmental requirements validation
- Ensure these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures as they apply to the implementation and specification of complex information management solutions.
- Identify necessary interfaces between enterprise solution applications and legacy IT environments.
- Support all program/project planning and milestone development for a Patient Access Implementation.
- Support business case analysis and identification of alternative solutions and resulting business impacts.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field, or 13 years of experience without a Bachelor's
- Experience in Cerner Revenue Cycle Scheduling and Registration Solutions
- Experience planning, designing, and overseeing deployment of complex enterprise-wide or large-scale information architectures including computer hardware and software, operating systems, middleware, communications hardware and software, and security components.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Cerner Electronic Health Records
- Experience in Patient Access Operations and workflows
- Experience using Cerner Method M Portal
- Experience using Cerner’s VersionOne application
- Ability to review National Counsel requirements and validate with DCW’s
- Experience with Cerner Scheduling and Registration build tools
- Experience with interacting with end users
Clearance: Public Trust