Organizational Change Management Consultant (SME)
ERPi is currently seeking an Organizational Change Management Senior Consultant to provide on-site support at our Fairfax, Virginia and Washington, DC sites.
The mission of the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) Supply Chain & Logistics, Office of Procurement & Logistics is to provide a data driven, resource optimized, cost effective, and clinically focused supply chain that ensures the delivery of the highest quality of care at the greatest value to the Veteran and the Veteran’s Family. This office provides support to all VHA healthcare facilities.
ERPi seeks a Change Implementation subject matter expert (SME) to support VHA in executing organizational change. The staff shall assist in the development and conducting of stakeholder analyses, impact analyses, and implementation planning. The Change Implementation SME shall also provide input on the associated risks resulting from the change activities in the organization and to the Veteran Community.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Master's degree with 8+ years of related experience or a Bachelor's degree with 12+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in the development and application of communication planning, preferably within the healthcare community
- Developing plans associated with transition management, implementation of major initiatives, communications associated with major initiatives, risk assessment, and organizational transformation and culture change.
- Completing change management assessments and change management strategy.
- Identifying and managing anticipated resistance.
- Creating actionable deliverables, such as a communication plan, roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, or resistance management plan
- Supporting and engaging senior leaders; supporting organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prosci Certification a plus
- Demonstrated experience providing project management support activities
- Demonstrated experience providing supply chain management/logistics support for a federal agency
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
Clearance: Public Trust