Lead Manager for OEHRM Integrations - Technical Focus
ERPi has an exciting new opportunity for you to join us as a Lead Manager for OEHRM Integrations - Technical Focus Manager in Washington, DC!
We are committed to providing superior support to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), assisting in the seamless care for Veterans, including access to a complete electronic health record (EHR) and shared, transparent care pathways with the Department of Defense (DoD) and community providers. Currently the VA is undertaking an enterprise-wide Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) effort through the procurement of the Cerner commercial electronic health record software, and with our help, this modernization will result in a common, single, lifetime health record that both DoD and VA can access, with anticipated improvements in patient care and safety.
In this role, you will support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program.
- Serve as the lead for PMO technical teams responsible for supporting legacy VistA and Cerner integration between VA and DOD system (such as JLV and DMLSS) across the SDLC from design through deployment.
- Ensure efficient Analyst coordination and collaboration through meeting set up and management and knowledge management best practices. Support coordination with IMS at the OEHRM and OIT program and project integration levels.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related discipline, or 13 years of experience without a Bachelor's
- Experience with MUMPS and VistA
- Expertise in enterprise migration activities, ranging from architecture, process design, data quality assurance, and acceptance, including large-scale systems migrations
- Expertise within the healthcare industry, including industry data exchange standards, data interface, architecture, and quality
- Expertise with the design and leadership of major healthcare IT initiatives on national enterprises
- Able to plan, design, and oversee deployment of complex enterprise-wide or large-scale information architectures including computer hardware and software, operating systems, middleware, communications hardware and software, and security components
- Able to ensure systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures as they apply to the implementation and specification of complex information management solutions
- Able to identify necessary interfaces between enterprise solution applications and legacy IT environments
- Experience supporting program/project planning and milestone development
- Experience supporting business case analysis and identification of alternative solutions and resulting business impacts
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
- Experience with Health Level Seven (HL7) implementation
- Knowledge of InterSystems HealthShare
Clearance: Ability to obtain a Public Trust