Healthcare Project Manager
ERPi is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, dedicated to values of trust and integrity. Our mission is to deliver professional services as a trusted agent and expert enterprise program management services for Federal clients.
ERPi is currently seeking a fulltime Healthcare Management Consultant to provide onsite support at our Washington, DC and Fairfax, VA sites.
Are you excited by the opportunity to improve Veteran healthcare by transforming the United States’ largest health system? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative, service-oriented, and rewarding environment?
VHA Community Care is a program that provides Veteran patients with greater access to care through an integrated network of VA health care facilities and community providers in a manner that is easy to understand, simple to administer, and meets the needs of Veterans, community providers, and VA employees. The Healthcare Management Consultant will help to transform the Veteran and provider experience across eligibility, referral and authorizations, care coordination, and clinical integration. If you want to help shape the future of healthcare for veterans, please apply!
ERPi is seeking candidates with experience performing process improvement, project management, or implementation support for health care operations to better serve customers and achieve business goals and objectives.
This role requires a combination of strong analytical skills, health care operations process knowledge, process improvement, project management, strong organization and prioritization skills, ability to work in a dynamic, results-driven environment, ability to build and manage internal and external relationships at all levels, ability to think strategically to effectively assess clients’ situation and assemble solutions to meet needs, and excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Provides health care operations consulting support to the VHA Community Care initiative.
- Tasks may include: performance improvement or implementation projects to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of clinical processes for Community Care that include referral and authorization, care coordination, and clinical integration.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships and communications and represent ERPi at client progress meetings and briefings.
- Prepare progress reports, briefings and other quality client deliverables.
- Help to plan and execute programs within the client governance structure.
- Support client growth initiatives by identifying additional opportunities and scoping/responding to follow-on tasks.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 6-8 years of experience in Federal/Healthcare consulting
- 4 years of managerial/supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of health care operations process
- Process improvement experience
- Excellence in oral and written communications (briefings, presentations, and client ready documentation).
Additional Skills Desired
- PMP Certification
Clearance: Public Trust