Communications Support Analyst
ERPi has an exciting new opportunity for you to join us as a Communications Support Analyst in Washington, DC!
We are committed to providing superior support to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), assisting in the seamless care for Veterans, including access to a complete electronic health record (EHR) and shared, transparent care pathways with the Department of Defense (DoD) and community providers. Currently the VA is undertaking an enterprise-wide Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) effort through the procurement of the Cerner commercial electronic health record software, and with our help, this modernization will result in a common, single, lifetime health record that both DoD and VA can access, with anticipated improvements in patient care and safety.
In this role, you will support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program.
- Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Communications Support Analyst to write EHRM/VA newsletter and web content.
- Utilize GovDelivery to create, modify, and publish e-newsletter content. Coordinate meetings and provide additional support as needed.
- Provide content support for program briefings and publications. Provide direct and indirect support for stakeholder engagement activities.
- Support web content management via WordPress CMS. Support agile project management via Microsoft Planner and production schedule dashboard via PowerBI.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 4 years of professional experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, Science, Computer Engineering or related scientific, technical or clinical discipline, or 12 years of professional experience without a Bachelor's
- Must possess knowledge of appropriate data sources to address the specific requirements of projects for monitoring, characterization, analysis and modeling.
- Able to perform scientific research, scientific writing and editing, including the writing and editing of project products to established government standards for the targeted scientific and lay audiences, proofreading of draft and final documents.
- Experience with Electronic Health Records, to include Cerner EHR
- DoD and VA experience preferred
Clearance: Ability to obtain a Public Trust