Customer Experience (CX) Analyst:
Customer Experience Analyst, Portland Oregon, Position Open Now
At Interaction Metrics, we measure—and improve—the customer experience. Our methods include surveys, customer interviews, mystery shopping and customer service evaluations. To learn more, head to: www.interactionmetrics.com
This position is open immediately and pays an annual salary of $55,000 to $70,000, the agreed upon salary to be based on your prior experience and qualifications. The salary package can include flexibility and generous PTO as long as the job requirements are fulfilled.
To succeed in this position, you must be intellectually curious and have a background in the social sciences, plus you need to know about research methods and have good web skills and excellent MSFT office skills. Extra points if you are experienced with Power BI and WordPress.
· Grad degree preferred, but a BA/BS from a good school with a high GPA will be considered
· Experienced with Excel, for example, you know how to make pivot tables, charts, graphs, and use statistical functions
· While you are experienced with statistical analysis, you are not bored by running basic metrics and calculations
· Skilled with the Office 365 suite, for example, you know the top keyboard shortcuts and are comfortable multi-tasking between PowerPoint, Excel and audio programs
· Experienced with creating surveys using SurveyGizmo or a very similar platform
· Experienced with a quantitative and qualitative research methods
· Comfortable writing whitepapers, reports, and blog posts
· Score recorded chats, emails, calls and mystery shops
· Develop and test interaction scoring rules
· Conduct VoC research using surveys, customer interviews and other methods
· Write survey questions, survey logic and prepare survey wireframes
· Code verbatims
· Assemble reports and assist with client presentations
· As time permits, help keep the Interaction Metrics blog updated by posting articles about customer experience findings, analysis and insights
Does this sound like a position you would enjoy? If so, please send a writing sample, resume and cover letter to: marthab@InteractionMetrics.com.
All qualified candidates will be called for an initial phone interview within 5 days.