Sales Associate - Energy Advisor - Chicago
Tradition Energy, www.traditionenergy.com, is a leading global energy procurement advisor. We help businesses manage their exposure to volatile energy markets and to lower their energy costs. We are looking for bright, highly motivated individuals who want to start a career in sales and advisory services. If you are seeking a role where you can build client relationships, work in an energetic and open environment and have control over your income potential, then a position as a Sales Associate at Tradition Energy could be a great opportunity for you.
We recruit only a few individuals each year and we invest in their success. If you join Tradition Energy, you will receive extensive on the job training as well as formal education in a classroom setting. You will work alongside successful, experienced professionals as well as individuals who are one to two years into their career at Tradition. Our training program is designed to facilitate success in an atmosphere that is supportive and collegial. You will be provided the tools necessary to build and grow a successful business and to achieve unlimited financial success. You must bring to the table a willingness to work hard, listen well and learn the material.
If you want a career in sales and advisory services, can clearly articulate ideas in writing and by the spoken word, and want to start your career on a fast track to financial success, we want to speak with you.
- Invest in yourself by committing to learn the sales skill sets needed to successfully develop business and broker energy.
- Identify mid to large size businesses and municipalities that need Tradition’s services through cold-calling, research, networking, social media and e-mail.
- Effectively communicate Tradition’s energy management and procurement offerings and secure relationships with key decision makers in your target organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience preferably in a sales role.
- Motivated, Articulate, Well-written, driven by financial success