Shared Services Internship - Strategic Planning
- Perform data analysis and research in support of planning and program development activities.
- Participate in data analytics such as hospital utilization and demographic trends to support the work of the department.
- Assist in preparation of certificate of need applications through analysis of system and healthcare market data to write a program justification.
- Attend various meetings with Intern Sponsor as both a learning experience and networking opportunity.
- Schedule 1:1 weekly meetings with Intern Sponsor; come prepared to these meetings with updates and questions.
- Work on various projects as assigned by Intern Sponsor and other Strategic Planning staff.
- Provide regular project updates. Seek out and be receptive to constructive feedback.
- Interact with other Strategic Planning staff members who have various roles and responsibilities.
Qualifications-REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor or master level program, majoring in a heath care or business analytics related field, required. Graduate level students preferred.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0, required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel, required.
- Prior administrative experience in a hospital setting, preferred.