Job Title: Desktop Engineer
Exact Location: 350 Holger Way, San Jose, California, USA
Duration: 12 months
· Troubleshoot, diagnose, document, and resolve all technical issues.
· Help maintain documented processes to resolve common issues.
· Provide 1st and 2nd Line IT desktop support to the Business.
· To identify and resolve issues with applications, following agreed procedures and using application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
· To carry out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
· To provide technical expertise to enable the correct application of operational procedures.
· To contribute to the planning and implementation of maintenance and installation work.
· To identify operational problems and contribute to their resolution, providing appropriate information to specialists, users and managers.
· To ensure that incidents and requests are handled according to agreed procedures, ensuring that documentation of the supported components is available and in an appropriate form for those providing support.
· Windows desktop / laptop reimage.
· Expert knowledge of desktop software and hardware support, troubleshooting and resolution
· Troubleshooting the Hardware and Software problems.
· Knowledge on Ticketing Tool, ITIL Process can be added advantage