POSITION PURPOSE & SCOPE
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Office Coordinator provides superior customer service to guests and coworkers, while managing office tasks efficiently and streamlining business operations throughout the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide excellent customer service at front desk including professionally greeting and signing in all guests and directing them to the appropriate staff.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area and complete cleaning and operational items as assigned.
• Ensure daily opening and closing duties are completed.
• Establish and implement office procedures and practices.
• Coordinate and schedule travel arrangements, meetings and conference calls for the CEO and other management staff as needed.
• Assist with meeting and other event preparation, including catering and audiovisual needs.
• Track general office maintenance through vendors, such as janitorial services, landscaping, water delivery, etc.
• Assist with general clerical duties including ordering of office supplies, tracking inventory, procurement, etc.
• Respond to and resolve internal IT technical issues from staff members and contact relevant personnel for troubleshooting complex issues.
• Keep files and data organized, accurate and current.
• Maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive record information including Human Resources and payroll records.
• Regular, predictable attendance is required.
• Other duties as assigned. Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position, however, it in no way implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is an essential function of the position.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school with an emphasis in business administration, health, social services or other related field; or
• At least two years of experience working in a health, nonprofit, social services or accounting field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES
• Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced office environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required.
• Problem solving, decision making and critical thinking skills required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to read, write, speak and understand English clearly.
• Exceptional ability to connect and engage with people.
• Detail oriented, organized and possess time management skills
• Displays professionalism, tact, respect and team effort when working with co-workers, partners and public.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently on individual and assigned tasks while exhibiting good judgment.
• Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel within the County.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and pass a background/fingerprint check.
Physically able to walk, stand, stoop and lift, good manual dexterity, visual and auditory acuity.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit the following documents below by email to HR Manager, Lizette Rodriguez at
- Cover Letter
- SC Job Application – located here: https://www.sacramentocovered.org/join-our-team/
Your resume will not be considered if a cover letter or job application is not included. No phone
For more information about Sacramento Covered, please visit www.SacramentoCovered.org.