You will be systematically building up our proprietary data sets and improving and managing overall quality and standards. The data includes medical terms and concepts, clinician profiles and healthcare industry data. Your main day-to-day activities will include data collection; data validation; data merging and consolidation; standardization and normalization; and research.
- Research and identify new data sources
- Execute and implement data collection activities, and verify the accuracy and completeness of the data
- Execute daily and periodic processes to maintain and improve data quality and standards
- Work closely with internal and external domain experts in knowledge engineering processes, including data gathering and acquisition, validation, and consolidation
- Work closely with data mining and machine learning experts to support their data requirements and transformations
- Bachelor’s degree - preferably in Science or Information Management - with a passion for “data” and data quality – accuracy, consistency, and simplicity
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and natural ability to effectively multi-task
- Proven research discipline
- Experience in handling and processing rows of data and data in multiple formats
- Experience with, or trained in, healthcare data including medical, biology, public health, and industry
DocMatter provides a peer-to-peer collaboration platform that facilitates knowledge transfer across a global network of highly-engaged healthcare professionals to provide life-changing patient outcomes. We are well on our way, but new hires are early enough that you will still be able to play a pivotal role in advancing our mission.
This is a full-time position based out of our San Francisco headquarters a few blocks from the Ferry Building. All employees work out of the same office, providing you an opportunity to learn, collaborate, and bond with extremely talented, intelligent and mission-driven colleagues.
All full-time roles include series A equity with significant upside and health, dental and vision insurance.
Our employees are passionate about elevating the practice of medicine and our seasoned leadership team has a breadth of experience across industry, teaching and research. Come and join some of the smartest minds in San Francisco tackling one of the great opportunities to advance the global medical field!